Who is Enriched Schools?
Enriched is a community talent hub that supports student learning across the country. We connect schools with awesome staff: substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, interventionists, enrichment instructors, coaches, full-time teachers, and more. We are on a mission to eliminate the loss of student learning due to teacher absence, and we do so by tapping into the power of community.
Enriched Schools works with various campuses across the Philadelphia area.
What types of roles are available?
This position has both long term and short term/daily roles available. Roles are 8 hours long.
What are the qualifications?
What qualities are you looking for in a Guest Educator?
● Display flexibility and adaptability in the school setting- jumping in to help in classrooms, with students and staff, front office, etc.
● Maintain strong classroom management to keep students learning and engaged
● Build relationships with students
● Show up with a positive and professional attitude
● Effectively deliver lesson plans to drive student learning with strong pacing and urgency, differentiation, and high levels of student engagement
Pay is competitive starting at $25 per hour.
Guest Educators are W-2 employees with benefits available.
Enriched Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
What is the best way to apply?
Click the blue "Apply" button above.