Substitute Food Service Worker
An ESS substitute food service worker plays an integral role in preparing and delivering meals to students in a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
- Perform all duties assigned by the head cook/school administration in the selection, preparation, and serving of food
- Maintain a clean and safe food service environment; perform sanitation duties to ensure that all equipment is thoroughly cleaned according to state regulations
- Store, utilize, and dispose of food and supplies following federal, state, local, and district regulations
- Assist with the accurate keeping of records and ordering of supplies
For a complete job description of a substitute food service worker, click here.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- State/FBI Criminal History Clearance
For frequently asked questions, click here.